Manage Your Collections
Get Started with Your Collection
Steps to set up a collection using this web site and database:
Step 1: Set up an Account
Go to the Account option from the Main Menu and set up and account, then return here.
Step 2: Create a Collection
Go to Create a Collection
Step 3 (optional): Set up lists of sellers and storage locations
No sellers or storage locations added yet.
Step 4: Add models to your collection
No models yet added
There are two ways to add a model to your collection:
- Look up a model you using either the Search Models or Search Releases menu options.
- Drill down to the variation record that matches your model.
- On the Variations Detail page, check the box marked Add to Collection.
- Fill in the collection information in the resulting form and submit it (the model is now added to your collection).
- Note: you can search by any criteria on the search pages to get to the variation you want.
- Direct entry: If you know the database 'Variation ID' (also called 'VarID') of the model you have (for instance, 'SF0484-003-a') you can enter it directly from the Manage Your Collection menu.
- Using this option, you MUST have this ID- you cannot use just the MAN#, Mack# or other ID for this method.
- You can print listings of models with the VarID's to use as reference if you prefer this method.